Sunday, November 17, 2013

About Forgiveness

This is one of those things that many people say, but don't really want to do, it is a half-truth for them. They try to act righteous, but then when confronted with an opportunity to show it, to show their real fruit, they crumble. Forgiveness is a big area for this. Remember people how you judge another is how you will be judged. If you do not forgive others, Father Yah will not forgive you! If you make a mistake or just do something that a person doesn't like and you apologize for it even if you were not in the wrong. Just to be nice and try to create peace. They still hold it against you. I have seen this on FB especially. People are very short with each other. 70 times 7 is not accepted by most people on FB, even when one is sincere. People don't really want all of the truth and to have all the falsehood removed from their lives. They don't want to have to live by the standards set in scripture even though they talk the talk, so many don't walk the walk and it is really sad to see. I must say!

Psa 119:28 My being has wept from grief; Strengthen me according to Your word.
Psa 119:29 Remove from me the way of falsehood, And favour me with Your Torah.
Psa 119:30 I have chosen the way of truth; Your right-rulings I have held level.
Psa 119:31 I have clung to Your witnesses; O יהוה, do not put me to shame!

With brotherly love in the body of Messiah in the Way, Brother Jay
 — with Dawn Bonnell McInnis.

No comments:

Post a Comment