Sunday, November 10, 2013

What Do You Say?

                                           by Jay Scher


What do you say when a person asks you what you believe in?
Do you stutter and say " well um I um believe in a, a, um, that we are to follow the scriptures" or do you say with a strong confident voice " I believe we are to follow everything that is written in scripture that applies to us, this means all of the commands in Lev 23, EX 20, Lev 11, Dut 16 and a few other places as my foundation". Then you say " I believe that Messiah lived, died and rose 3 days later. I believe in being immersed in his name and the laying on of hands. I believe in two resurrections, not heaven and hell as most people have been taught (some people just said "OH MY") when you are dead, you are ded, the dead know nothing. I believe Messiah will return to the earth again. I believe in a 1000 year reign with Messiah. I believe that there will be a new Heaven created and a new earth created as we are told in Rev 21, a New Jerusalem coming down out of the heavens. I believe in a tree of life for all those that obey the commands written in the scriptures".

I don't believe in Religion and false and often pagan man made traditions or denominations! What I believe in is much bigger than all of this. I believe in a covenant relationship with my Father Yah and Yeshaua Messiah. The Body of Messiah that has so many members that no one organization could contain it!

So what are you going to say the next time someone asks you what you believe in? If you deny him he will deny you!




No comments:

Post a Comment